As i’m not enough depressed, the depressional season hits me like a train. I wanna only sleep, i’m tired of living, i have the energy of a sloth. I just wanna stay in bed and watch the wall.
It’s time to celebrate “half” victory, i have done more than half of my reading challenge, in this period i can read a little more (hypomania helps) and i don’t have to re-read a phrase for 18 times before understand the meaning. I feel like i can beat this challenge and even read more books than 20 and this sensation is great.
Yesterday at the library i felt very unconfortable, the librarian looked at me so bad because my little sister help me to borrow the books. With social phobia is impossible sometimes talk to strangers for me and i need help.
I hate the glance that seems say “you are an adult but you can’t do commissions alone?“
i just say i want to keep updated the blog and my wi-fi goes down, good start 👌👌
Btw i wanna write a list of resolutions for 2017 (i did a 20% last year, well better than nothing)
- Read 20 books (i start the challenge on Goodreads, last year i read 17 books)
- Draw. Just draw. (more than a block i have a “i love draw but i hate all i draw)
- Care less (ahh this is fun)
- Make more pixel art
- Restart to learn Japanese kanji (go to Japan is my dream)
- Go out more
- Lose 5 kg (this is fun too)
- Take care of my skin (acne my old friend)
Take more care of myself in general would be nice and take care of the blog of course.