It’s time to celebrate “half” victory, i have done more than half of my reading challenge, in this period i can read a little more (hypomania helps) and i don’t have to re-read a phrase for 18 times before understand the meaning. I feel like i can beat this challenge and even read more books than 20 and this sensation is great.
i just say i want to keep updated the blog and my wi-fi goes down, good start 👌👌
Btw i wanna write a list of resolutions for 2017 (i did a 20% last year, well better than nothing)
- Read 20 books (i start the challenge on Goodreads, last year i read 17 books)
- Draw. Just draw. (more than a block i have a “i love draw but i hate all i draw)
- Care less (ahh this is fun)
- Make more pixel art
- Restart to learn Japanese kanji (go to Japan is my dream)
- Go out more
- Lose 5 kg (this is fun too)
- Take care of my skin (acne my old friend)
Take more care of myself in general would be nice and take care of the blog of course.